Sunday, April 26, 2015
Colegio de Santa Ana will have its annual Employees' Retreat on April 28-30, 2015. As such, offices will be closed on the said dates. Operations will resume on May 4, 2015, which is also the start of regular enrolment.
Tuesday, April 7, 2015
Dear CDSA Community:
Warmest greetings from your new school director!
Let me introduce myself. I am Rev. Fr. Orlando B. Cantillon. You can call me Fr. Orly for short. I was born in Valenzuela City. I am the eldest among six siblings of four brothers and two sisters. I was ordained priest in 1986 and this year is my twenty eight year of serving as a priest.
Let me share with you some of my principles and philosophy of education:
1. I believe in the uniqueness of every individual person.
2. I believe in the dignity of each human being.
3. I believe that every child has a tremendous potential.
4. I believe that education is to draw out the best in every person.
5. I believe that the role of a teacher is to facilitate learning.
6. I believe that all personnel of the school are teacher of values.
7. I believe that CDSA is an acre of God's Grace.
8. I believe that we: parents, teachers, non-teaching personnel, pupils and students form a community of learning and teaching.
9. I believe that God has a beautiful plan for our school.
10. I believe that all of us are loved by God unconditionally.
Let us pray for each other. Let us pray for the realization of our dreams. Let us pray always for nothing is impossible with God.
God bless you,
Fr. Orlando B. Cantillon
Tuesday, March 31, 2015
Sunday, March 29, 2015
As per our Principal - "Thank you very much for sharing with us the words of God, for imparting with us your words of wisdom, for providing us good memories to remember & most of all, for the love & concern. God bless and more power. We love you po!"
See more pictures by clicking "Read Me" below.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Congratulations to the Graduates of the High School Level for School Year 2014-2015! This year's Valedictorian is Andrea Vanessa R. Villafania.
View the list of Fourth Year graduates and awardees after the jump.